|24 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||Dubai||3 Days||$3250||Register|
|19 Feb - 23 Feb, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|11 Mar - 15 Mar, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|01 Apr - 05 Apr, 2024||Kampala||5 Days||$4345||Register|
|08 Apr - 12 Apr, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|20 May - 24 May, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|03 Jun - 07 Jun, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|08 Jul - 12 Jul, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|21 Jul - 25 Jul, 2024||Jeddah||5 Days||$4345||Register|
|05 Aug - 09 Aug, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|09 Sep - 13 Sep, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|06 Oct - 10 Oct, 2024||Doha||5 Days||$4345||Register|
|21 Oct - 25 Oct, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|25 Nov - 29 Nov, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|02 Dec - 06 Dec, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
Do you believe that Knowledge management is a key ingredient in an organisation’s ability to operate? Do you also trust that if you have the right facts and information with you, you would be able to innovate in your business?
An organisation’s data comes from its history and operations. Knowledge management is the process of making and sharing that knowledge and using it systematically for the benefit of the corporate.
A knowledge management system ensures that an organisation’s knowledge domain never gets compromised either due to revenue or losses incurred, or continued growth of the organisation itself, especially in this VUCA world.
A knowledge management strategy ensures that the knowledge assets remain protected and more importantly, consistent as the company continues to evolve.
Companies have now begun investing in data management systems and dedicated teams to protect their intellectual capital. By choosing to invest in this course, your organisation would be able to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
This course on Knowledge Management by ZOE Talent Solutions will ensure that the relevant information remains with the organisation in the VUCA world in the years to come. This will also provide the organisation with the knowledge and skills to lead successful, real-world KM initiatives.
Upon completion of the Knowledge Management Certification Training Course, participants will be able to:
- Ensure that the company has complete and accurate information for easy and instant decision-making at any point in time
- Ensure that all employees have a clear and common understanding of this function
- Prepares the company to be competitive in the ever-changing world of business
- Ensure Continual Effectiveness in the marketplace
We at ZOE Talent Solutions, employ interactive discussions and presentation deck to impart learning. This is further augmented by the infusion of several management games, paper-pencil exercises, activities, role plays, videos, and robust practice sessions.
You also get an outlet to impregnate your ideas with other industry participants as well. We also provide flexible and blended formats to meet your requirements.
ZOE Talent Solutions follows the approach of “Do-Review-Learn-Apply”.
By deciding to undertake this course, the organisation will benefit as follows:
- Create a Knowledge Management oriented vision for the corporate
- Incorporate Knowledge Management into the strategy of the organisation
- Build an inter-mutual environment which promotes communication and innovation
- Transition to a learning-oriented organisation by bringing it into day to day operations
- Ready to face the competition and challenges in the world of business
- Alleviate errors by the employees
- Provide same quality services to all the clients, and customers
- Reduction in the number of clients and customer complaints
Participants will gain the following Personal Benefits from this course:
- Champion for the effectiveness of Knowledge Sharing
- Encourage an environment of Knowledge Sharing in the organisation
- Help your organisation maintain a competitive advantage
- Learn how to apply the practical tools and techniques for the business
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Increased productivity
Who Should Attend?
This course will add value to the following professionals:
- Chief Knowledge Officers (CKO)
- Knowledge Managers/Champions
- HR Professionals
- Project/Program Managers
- Quality Managers / Professionals
- Process Owners
- Process Champions
- OD Professionals
- Change Managers
- Professionals with no experience in any of the above fields can also take this up as a new career option
MODULE 1- THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- The elements of Knowledge
- Why Knowledge Management
- The life cycle/stages of Knowledge Management
- The role of a Knowledge Manager in the organisation
- Understand who all would be responsible for this function
- Establishing the strategy and framework of Knowledge Management
MODULE 2- CONTEXTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- Understand how knowledge gets created in the corporate
- Types of knowledge that gets created into the company
- Understand the implications of cultural and behavioural elements of Knowledge Management
- How to capture tacit knowledge?
- Developing a supportive environment for sharing knowledge
- How to over-ride the challenges
- Assess where your organisation stands in terms of Knowledge Management
- Examine the gap of supply and demand
MODULE 3 – THE KNOWLEDGE REPOSITORY SYSTEM AND DATA HANDLING
- Understand Systems requirement to codify knowledge, testing and deployment
- Developing the required infrastructure to integrate the transfer and sharing of knowledge in the company’s culture, and structure
- Identify the process of auditing the knowledge function
- Forming the team for knowledge management
- Analysis of Data
- Data Mining
MODULE 4 – EVALUATION
- Creating the Dashboard of the knowledge management function
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the Knowledge Management function
- Understanding the ethical, legal and management issues involved
- Understanding the practices followed by the other corporates
MODULE 5 – CONTINUOUS LEARNING
- Capture and record the meaningful lessons learned
- Continuous Learning through Knowledge management
- The innovation in Knowledge Management