The course will equip you with basic tips and essential behaviours in order to cater to customers in a recommendable manner. It’s not just about customers being pleased with your services but it’s also about them recommending your services to many. This training programme will help you reach that level of customer service delivery excellence. This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Understand Customer Service from an in-depth point of view
- Be able to use work techniques that focus on the customer
- Handle Complaints easily
- Deliver excellent Customer Service telephonically
- Work effectively in stressful environments
1 – Understanding Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service
- Identify Customer Expectations
- Commit Yourself to Providing Excellent Customer Service
2 – Focusing on the Customer
- Create a Positive First Impression
- Identify and Help Meet the Customer’s Needs
- Create a Positive Last Impression
3 – Handling Complaints
- Make it Easy for Customers to Complain
- Resolve the Problem
- Cope with Upset and Difficult Customers
4 – Delivering Excellent Customer Service on the Telephone
- Answer the Telephone
- Project a Positive Image Using Your Voice
- Transfer Calls
- Take Meaningful Messages
5 – Coping With Stress
- Describe Stress
- Take Preventive Measures
- Overcome Stress
Who should attend?
Freshers and beginners who are new to customer service can build a strong foundation by learning fundamentals of customer service.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.