86% of the customers stop purchasing products or a service from an organization due to a bad experience. Well, it makes no difference how great a company you are or how great the product you sell. What matters is to keep the customer happy. If the relationship is not created and if the service is poor, then you are so sure to lose the business and have an unhappy customer.
A friend recently shared this incident with me, she said, “I recently had an experience with an organization, where the organization had an amazing application set up, where they delivered goods at your doorstep, however, the logistics team kept delaying orders and hence the customer got tired of following up for refunds and cancelled orders, which ended up for the customer to move their base to use another application to use their goods.
What’s the advantage of having a combination of Sales and Customer Service? Remember, good customer service is always a revenue generator. Customers expect not only the sales but also expect the service to be up to the mark.
The good news for you is that in today’s times it is not difficult to turn things around. Customer exactly knows what they want, and it is this new lifestyle and way of being treated that can be learnt right in this workshop.
What is important is to transform your customer service from mediocre to awesome. Yes, it won’t happen over-night, yet it is a skill that can be learnt. The right combination of sales and customer service in the attitude is like the right match just like the combo of salt and spice in your favourite dish. What is important is to delight customers and engage them in exciting ways.
This Zoe training course will empower you with the opportunity to develop and enhance the sales and customer service skills of going the extra mile which is critical for the customer.
In the Sales and Customer Service Training Course, we focus on creating committed individual with the right attitude for service and also going the extra mile for delivering results and exceed expectation with the right selling skills.
Good sales and customer service person have certain key qualities which are important to be learnt to build trust and credibility. A customer service sales team member in this workshop develops the expertise to grow the business by developing leads.
They recommend products and services and also attend to the needs in a manner where they can deal with the anticipated concerns and manage them. The representative here would also be trained to upsell and cross-sell to retain the customer.
Upon completing this Sales and Customer Service Training Program successfully, participants will be able to:
- Know the importance of customer service
- Deliver good customer service and make it a revenue generator
- Deal with the complaints and find resolutions
- Create happy customers and retain them
- Make it easy to cross-sell and up-sell
- Identify buyer motives and close more sales
- Do compelling selling presentations
- Create a win-win approach with the customer
- Produce respect and genuine interest for the customer
- Create a solution-based pitch and understand the customer requirements
This collaborative sales and customer service training program will comprise of the following training methods:
- Group Discussions
- Lectures & Seminar Method
- Whiteboard interaction
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
The program structure is an itemised and interactive session, following a two-way communication, we work with the participant to ensure that they can get a practical experience of how to interact with the customer. At ZTS, we use the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Who Should Attend?
This Sales and Customer Service Training Program would be suitable for anyone interested in retaining the customers for a lifetime. The sales professional who interacts with the customer not only to sell but also to give the right service. Create customer loyalty and wants to cause their business to be known for excellent service.
If you are interacting with a customer or manage a team, these proficiencies are a must in today’s times. If you’re an employee or a business owner, this course is for you. Because this program is designed for building a relationship with the customer, building your credibility and gaining their trust.
Organizations that want to make their customers feel special and important should look at nominating their employees for this program.
Companies who nominate their employees to participate in this Sales and Customer Service Skills Training Program can benefit in the following ways:
- Create good customer service and a personalized approach with a human touch
- The organization shows to the customers they are cared for through the ICARE model
- Considers an opportunity to grow their business
- Creates competent sales and customer service personnel
- Believes in a professional approach towards their customers
- Builds a strong knowledge of the company and products
- Increase the sales of the organization
- Is proactive in dealing with the conflicts and complaints of the consumers
- Employees will be responsible for connecting and partnering with the customer and create a win-win
- The organization will be known and recognised for going the extra mile to support the customer
An individual who thinks s/he knows how to attend to the customer, wants to go beyond just the basic skills of customer service. This program is about excelling at the selling skills and go expand on his customer engagement. This is an opportunity to master the art of sales & customer service.
An individual can benefit from this program in a variety of ways only out of their willingness and participation.
Individuals who participate in this Sales and Customer Service Skills Training Program can gain from it in the following ways:
- Learn the top customer service skills and values
- Cultivate and Develop the attitude of respect and customer service
- Be a revenue generator for the organization by learning the right selling skills using customer service
- Proactively manage the needs of your customer
- Make your customer feel important and do it right the first time
- Learn to cross-sell and upsell to your customers
- Have a reduction in the complaints from customers and focus on customer satisfaction
MODULE 1: Customer Service Values
- Understand the right requirement of the customers
- Adapt the attitude of customer service
- Develop patience, attentiveness and a goal-oriented focus
- Learn the Top 16 customer service values and excel in customer engagement
MODULE 2: Is it Customer service vs sales or Customer Service & Sales
- Create a positive customer experience
- Do not sell to the customer. Make them buy from you
- Create a need and provide a benefit
- Integrate sales and customer service to provide a positive experience
MODULE 3: Putting Customer First
- Enhance the success factors for customer centricity
- Build on Customer Relationships
- Coping with customers conflict online
- Using Practical Ethics to Develop and Improve Customer Service on the Frontline
- Avoid Undervaluing your customers
- Create a competitive advantage
MODULE 4: Art of Persuasion
- Personalize to match the customer’s requirements
- Create a story to make the customer want the product/service
- Communicate the message effectively
- Use Repetition to your advantage
MODULE 5: Outstanding Service
- Use principles to maintain professionalism and intensify customer relationships
- Leverage five approaches to engage and involve customers and build loyalty
- Follow a steady and consistent process to efficiently resolve customer complaints
- Retain current and attract new customers by entreating and requesting referrals
- Apply the rules for disagreeing agreeably
- Use a formula for contributing ideas and disagreeing in an agreeable way
MODULE 6: Identify Buyer Motives to Close More Sales
- Evaluate and assess buyer perspectives to move the sale forward
- Engage and involve the prospect’s emotions in the buying process
- Influence and leverage best practices for advancing the sale, gaining commitment, and closing
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling
- Find ways and means to ask for the sale with confidence
MODULE 7: iCare for Sales Excellence
- Create an icare Framework for sales excellence
- Converting Challenges to Opportunities
- Build on Trust and Credibility