The way an organization interacts with its customer base directly affects its business growth. Satisfied customers not only visit back to make more purchases, but they also pass on positive recommendations to other prospective customers which improves the future scope of the sale.
Lately, the focus for a new generation of organizations has been on providing their customers with a differentiated experience- something that sets them apart from their competitors. Customer service excellence is becoming an important element in providing this experience.
Customer service excellence takes basic customer service up a notch and includes not only fulfilling the expectations of a customer but also exceeding those expectations. Organizations that strive for customer service excellence approach customers with a focussed modus operandi of satisfying their customers.
Customer service excellence conveys the core values of an organization to its customers and is a deft way of leaving an enduring impact in the minds of the customers. It not only ensures customer retention but also develops abiding customer loyalty.
How to draw policies that will put customers at the centre of the operations? How can sustainable customer relationships be achieved through customer service excellence? How to build a customer excellence culture within the organization? How can customer service be utilized to add value for the customers?
It takes a great amount of concentrated effort to build a customer conducive environment that prioritizes their customers need. Often satisfaction of customers takes a backseat in the frenzied routine of targets and deadlines which ultimately results in customer dissatisfaction and hence leads to contraction of the customer base.
Therefore, for the organization to maintain a strong positioning in the minds of their customers it becomes imperative to do more than the bare minimum. Customer service excellence provides a dependable solution for firms looking for long-lasting business growth.
Recognizing the need for a customer focussed environment in the present competitive scenario, Zoe Talent Solutions has brought together a Customer Service Excellence Training Course. The training course drives home the weightage customer service carries in overall business growth.
With practical lessons, participants gain first-hand knowledge in this context. The course aims to impart insight regarding various tools and techniques used in the corporate world. The course is a pre-requisite for any associate looking to understand the ideology behind customer service excellence and is willing to get well-versed in the same.
On successful completion of Customer Service Excellence Training course, participants shall be able to:
- Read well the needs of the customers and come up with propositions to meet those needs
- Maintain a sustainable long-lasting relationship with its customer base
- Exceed customer expectations by designing personalized experiences for the customer
- Find innovative ways to add value for the customer through customer service
- Develop a better communication channel with customers that provides for an effective feedback system and follow-up
- Recognize customer complaints as a way to improve their functioning
- Develop an efficient way to measure customer service excellence and evaluate the performance of the sales workforce
- Enhance sales of the company and ensure business growth
- Reduce price sensitivity of customers as loyal customers are willing to pay more for the same product and service
- Interactive sessions
- Case studies
- Problem-solving exercises
- Group Discussions
- Management Games
- Role-playing/role modelling
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Participants upon successful completion of Customer Service Excellence Course, shall benefit their organization in the following manner:
- The organization will be able to retain its customers for the long term and thereby reducing its customer acquisition cost
- Customers satisfied with service excellence tend to pass on positive word of mouth recommendations to prospective customers which aid in business growth
- Businesses with their service excellence are able to create a competitive advantage in the industry
- Well trained staff equipped with the latest knowledge and tools are more motivated and empowered. They are able to create better connections with their customers which benefits both the customer and the staff
- Improve the profitability of the business through increased sales
- Build a positive image and reputation in the market for being a customer caring organization
Upon successful completion of the Customer Service Excellence training course, participants shall benefit at a personal level in the following manner:
- Sale representatives equipped with better knowledge and techniques tend to deal with difficult situations in a much more professional manner. This empowers them and motivates them to perform better
- Improving morale of the sales team as they will be better prepared which will enhance productivity
- Better communication and listening skills
- Developing a progressive set of skills in customer dealing which will help them in advancing their career
- Enhancing emotional connect and empathy with the customers, participants shall be able to timely achieve their targets
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Marketing Managers/ Marketing Heads
- Customer Relationship Managers/ Relationship Managers
- Customer Service Professionals/ Supervisors/ Team Leaders and Managers
- Sales Professionals, Salesperson
- Sales Analysts
- Start-up Founders, Entrepreneurs
Module 1: Introduction to Customer Service Excellence
- Concept of service excellence
- Benefits of customer service excellence
- Using customer service excellence to build competitive advantage
- Recognizing shift from product-centric to a customer-centric organization
Module 2: Understanding Customer Needs and Expectations
- Customer journey mapping
- Identifying customer expectations before, during and after-sales
- Adding value through customer service
- Customizing customer service
Module 3: Developing Loyalty Programs
- Identifying the loyalty ladder
- Customer loyalty
- Customer lifetime value
- Designing referral programs
- Real-world examples of loyalty programs
Module 4: Enhancing Customer Experience
- Customer experience index
- Customer feedback communication channels
- Use of innovation in enhancing customer experience
Module 5: Developing Customer Service Strategy
- Strengthening sales team
- Using technology: chatbots, data analytics, artificial intelligence
- Multi-channel servicing
Module 6: Elements of Customer Service Excellence
- Developing communicators
- Developing empathy and connect
- Working on response time
- Product knowledge
- Identifying key performance indicators
Module 7: Customer Need Research Methods
- Qualitative methods of recognizing customer needs
- Quantitative methods of recognizing customer needs
Module 8: Developing Service Excellence Culture
- The developing mindset among the team
- Increasing employee engagement through leadership
- Prioritizing on building customer relationships
- Creating accountability team