There is no undermining the exuberance in the power of a Positive Attitude. All success is guaranteed with the ability to create a positive environment for oneself and other. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of emotional and mental health
- Describe the values and self-esteem components of psychological health
- Define attitudes and work on overcoming a negative approach to life
- Discuss effective coping strategies that promote positive attitudes
- Build a fortress of a healthy mind and body
- Define and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and its relevance at work
- Identify their preferred thinking patterns and filters
- Use modelling techniques to improve their relationships with others
- The Environment We Live in:
- Changing Environment
- Past Experiences
- Negative World View
- Other People’s Behaviour
- Negativity: The Poison that Kills Dreams
How to Change Your Attitude
- Observing Your Thinking
- The Power of Positive Thinking – The 3Cs:
Changing Your Behaviour:
- Unconscious Incompetence
- Conscious Incompetence
- Conscious Competence
- Unconscious Competence
Optimism: Factors Affecting Happiness
- Life Events
- Health and Age
- Love and Faith
- How Optimism Influences Health
- Psychological Health (EFT= Emotional Freedom Techniques)
The Mentally-well Individual
- Establishing and Maintaining Close Relationships
- Carrying Out Responsibilities
- Valuing Him/Herself
- Accepting Own Limitations
- Feeling a Sense of Fulfilment in Daily Living
- Perceiving Reality as It Is
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Definition and Relevance
- The New Technology of Achievement
Discovering Your Own Filters at Work and in Life
- Identifying Our Biases, Perceptions and Filters
- Using Body Language to Influence Others
Programming and Modelling Skills
- Improving Self Esteem
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Techniques
- The Use of NLP in Giving and Receiving Feedback
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who need to improve their positive outlook on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.