A credibly practical and skill-based workshop that focuses on audit and systematic record keeping in small and large organizations. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Organize employee records and files cost- effectively
- Identify areas of weaknesses in their organization’s processes: recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll
- Create a plan of action to improve the HR processes in their organization
- Relate the importance of an efficient employee record keeping process to their organizational financial wellbeing
- Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to Human Resources
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Definitions and Objectives of HRM
- The Main Functions in HR
- Examples of HR Organization Charts
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
- The Audit Process
- History, Origin and Definition
- How to Conduct a Good Audit
- Pitfalls to Watch Out For
- Creating a Plan to Conduct an HR Audit
- Organizational Chart Audit
- Identifying the Components of a Good Organization Chart
- Conducting a Proper Analysis of your Organization’s Current Organization Chart
- Identifying Areas of Improvement in the Existing Organization Chart
- Developing Possible Improvements
- Creating a Plan of Action for Implementing Improvements to Charts
- Recruitment and Selection Process Audit
- Analysing the Current Workforce Plan and Budget
- Modifying Workforce Plan and Budget to Include the Important Elements
- Reviewing the Current Recruitment and Hiring Process as per the Company’s HR Policy
- Analysing and Improving the Joining Formalities of New Employees
- Creating a Proper New Joiners File
- The Induction Process
- Employee Administration Process Audit
- Reviewing and Developing the Probation Period Administration Process
- Reviewing and Developing the Staff Performance Appraisal Process
- Maintaining a Proper Leave Record and Leave Administration Process
- Auditing and Improving the Current Payroll Administration Process Including Overtime Management
- Ensuring Correct Calculation of Severance Pay
- Ensuring Compliance with Pension Fund Regulations
- Computer-Based Data Management System Audit
- Evaluating Current Methodology for Maintaining Soft Employee Data
- Ensuring Soft Data Matches Employee Personnel Files
- Identifying Best Approach to Maintaining Employee Soft Records
- Statutory Compliance Audit
- Verifying Employee Records and HR Process Compliance with Labour Law
- Checking Visa and Local Sponsorship Process Compliance
Who Should Attend?
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of Human Resources, Internal Audit professionals who are about to start an audit exercise in the HR department in their organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.