Do you see your business revenue staggering because the sales and marketing departments exist in silos?
Do you want to see a substantial improvement in the revenue and performance metrics of these departments?
The misalignment in the sales and marketing department is a common phenomenon around the globe. This is the trend despite the fact that the goals of both the departments are the same- to secure business and support the company’s growth. What is Sales and Marketing Management?
While marketing is a holistic process designed to enhance awareness of the brand or products or services to the target market and customers; Sales is a short-term process where the salesperson is in direct contact with prospective customer or end-user. There is a need for these two functions to unite so that there is no missed opportunity, and they empower each other.
This course offered by Zoe Talent Solutions will focus on the need to align the functions of sales and marketing so that there are no missed opportunities and oversight that might impact the bottom line. This will help the companies not only acquire but also retain and grow the business with the stakeholders in an effective manner.
This Sales and Marketing Management Training Course will meet the following objectives:
- Create alignment in Sales and Marketing functions – nationally and internationally
- Get the members of these departments to connect emotionally with each other
- Ensure process alignments to avoid any duplicity of effort
- Generate a feedback loop for clarity amongst the teams
To maximise the growth opportunities for your business, this program offered by ZOE Talent Solutions will help in the acquisition of skills to overcome challenges of the real business world, question presumptions and think of the newer ways of doing business.
It will rely on interactive presentation and other classroom activities by an expert from the same field. Case studies, Roleplays, and group discussions will be used to lead the participants to work towards a mindset of growth and accomplishing the objectives together.
ZOE Talent Solutions applies the method of ‘Do-review-learn-apply’ in their training programs.
The benefits that the organisation will get from this Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management Training Course are:
- Align the motivation of the individuals in the teams with the goals of the company
- Build teams in sales and marketing which are self-directed and empowered
- Equip your teams with the right tools required for alignment and success
- Increase in ROI
- Increase Customer Retention
- Increased employee engagement
- Working collaboratively on the achievement of common goals
- Better management of conflicts
- Increase in retention rate
- Better work culture
The personal benefits that you will get from this Sales and Marketing Management Training program are:
- Opportunity to explore the perceived limitations of self
- Build new, consistent and sustainable habits for better results
- Lead by example
- Learn from each other
- Become an expert from both marketing and sales perspective
- Understanding of the other’s point of view
- Enhance collaboration
- Increase productivity
- Better Time management
- Reduced Attrition
Who Should Attend?
This certificate course must be attended by
- C – Level Executives
- Marketing Director
- Sales Director
- Sales Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Support Staff associated with these two functions
- Anyone who would like to make career in Sales and Marketing
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
- What is a Sales function?
- Objectives of Sales in a company
- Role of Sales department in the company
MODULE 2: THE CONCEPT OF MARKETING
- What is a Marketing function?
- Objectives of Marketing
- Role of marketing department in the company
- Why the war between these two departments?
MODULE 3: SALES AND MARKETING ALIGNMENT – I
- Principle and practices of Sales and Marketing
- Economics of Sales and Marketing
- The orientation of the company towards the Market place
- Planning for Sales
- Developing marketing strategies
- Understanding competition
- Porter’s Model and analysis of the market
MODULE 4: SALES AND MARKETING ALIGNMENT – II
- What is Sales and Marketing Alignment?
- How does misalignment impact the growth of the business?
- Reasons for gap in alignment
- Challenges in achieving true alignment
- How to be an entrepreneur in Sales and Marketing?
MODULE 5: ADDING VALUE
- Value add by Sales to the Marketing department
- Value add by Marketing to the sales department
- Questions that the marketing department should ask the sales department
- Problems both the departments can solve together
- Levels of Marketing Alignment
- Emotional Level
- Processes level
- Feedback Loop Level
MODULE 6: OPTIMISING SALES AND MARKETING ALIGNMENT
- Understanding and Defining common terminologies
- Defining Strategy and Goals
- Lead scoring
- Metrics for leads generated by marketing and shared with sales department
- Identifying Inter-departmental Service Agreements
MODULE 7: BEST PRACTICES FOR SALES AND MARKETING ALIGNMENT
- Goal sharing
- Agree on processes
- Centralise the channel of communication
- Lead by example
- Define ownership
- Meet regularly
- Making the alignment as a part of sales process
- Attending weekly meetings
- Having inter-departmental monthly or quarterly get together
- Sharing reports and analysis
MODULE 8: ALIGNMENT OF THE SALES AND MARKETING FUNCTION AT THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
- How to sell and market products and services at the local and international level?
- Aligning Strategic Planning in sales and marketing
- Marketing research at the international level
- Connecting with Local and Global customers
- Analysing consumer and business markets
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial and legalities involved in selling and marketing at the international level