End-to-end in any process signifies a complete cycle of activities. What is end-to-end supply chain management? End-to-end in supply chain management involves the entire process of the supply chain, starting from procuring raw material from the supplier and ending at the delivery of the final product to the customer.
It involves deep analysis and supervision of each step of the supply chain process. In current times of high demand and fast supply, businesses are changing their models to become more customer-centric. With prime focus on the end customer, end-to-end supply chain management with complete visibility from start to end is a mandate.
Efficient supply chain management not only ensures client satisfaction through timely delivery of goods but also reduces costs for the manufacturer by minimising wastage. Because there are different entities involved in the supply chain at various timepoints, complete visibility and end-to-end management is required to ensure timely delivery of goods to the customer.
This Zoe training course will empower you with the entire gamut of skills required to effectively manage a supply chain end to end, having complete visibility of all stages with all entities involved.
Undertaking this course will enhance your skills and capabilities to independently handle the procurement, manufacturing and delivery processes of the supply chain for your organisation, thereby ensuring timely delivery of goods and customer satisfaction.
The knowledge and information gained through this Supply Chain Management Certification course will increase your confidence and capabilities to handle roles of higher responsibilities for your organisation.
The main objective of this Supply Chain Management Certification Training Course is to empower professionals with—
- detailed information and knowledge of the entire supply chain, from start to end
- the skill and capabilities to not just understand various processes of the supply chain but also have complete visibility to prevent wastage of material and delay in supply of goods to customers
- the knowledge, confidence and experience to identify any gaps in the processes of the supply chain and act to resolve these to prevent impact to the end process of delivery in terms of timelines and quality
- the skillset, confidence and capabilities to undertake the responsibility of overseeing the entire supply chain, end to end, and successfully fulfil these, thereby demonstrating your potential for career progression
- the adequate ability to contribute to organisational growth and development through reduced costs because of lesser wastage and greater client satisfaction through timely delivery of quality goods
- the confidence and expertise to train other professionals on aspects critical for efficient supply chain management
- an enhanced skillset to work in any process of the supply chain, thus increasing dynamism as professionals
Zoe Talent Solutions offers training across a wide range of topics catering to a wide audience. The courses are completely customisable and are checked before each training course to ensure that the content is relevant to the intended audience. Lectures are delivered from audio-video presentations by a highly experienced professional.
Trainee participation is encouraged through group assignments, projects, and debates. Role-plays help relate practical application to the theoretical training content delivered through lectures. Case studies also add relevance to theoretical and practical scenarios.
This unique format of training adopted by Zoe Talent Solutions is called the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
By professionals enrolling for this Supply Chain Management Certification course, organisations will derive the following benefits:
- Enhanced performance of various processes of the supply chain
- Increased visibility and transparency of the various entities and processes of the supply chain, from start to end
- Increased client satisfaction because of faster delivery of goods with higher quality
- Reduced manufacturing costs because of lesser wastage of raw materials
- Organisational growth and development as a result of increased client satisfaction and reduced costs
- Increased credibility and dependability, in turn, encouraging more investors to contribute to the business
- Regular training of other employees on critical aspects to ensure an efficient and effective supply chain
- Application of advanced tools and techniques for end-to-end supply chain management, including automation to reduce unnecessary time spent on manual interventions
- Better risk assessment and management because of increased visibility throughout
Professionals enrolling for this Supply Chain Management Certification Course will benefit in the following ways:
- Thorough understanding and increased knowledge of all processes of the supply chain, from start to end
- Greater skill and experience to have visibility and monitor all steps involving various entities to ensure that there is no delay or compromise on quality
- Enhanced perspective and thought process to make use of the visibility from start to end to pre-empt challenges and address them so as to not affect the delivery of goods
- Increased knowledge and experience to reduce material wastes and thus costs incurred by the organisation, contributing to organisational growth
- Greater understanding and knowledge of advanced tools and techniques used in end-to-end supply chain management and applying those to improve the process for one’s organisation
- Increased confidence and knowledge to train and upskill other professionals on various aspects of supply chain management
- Greater expertise in all processes across the supply chain, thus increasing one’s avenues for career growth and progression and ensuring more opportunities for undertaking higher roles and responsibilities
You might also be interested in checking the list of all Logistics and Procurement Courses offered by Zoe Talent Solutions.
Who Should Attend?
- All supply chain professionals involved in various cycles of the supply chain in an organisation who should understand other processes
- Vendors and other external stakeholders involved in the supply chain
- Top management of organisations who generally make strategic decisions for various phases of a supply chain
- Managers and supervisors responsible for overseeing the manufacturing process from start to end
- Quality checkers and auditors responsible for ensuring adherence and maintenance of quality standards through the process
- Investors and other potential financial stakeholders who need to understand the specifics of the entire supply chain to make effective investment decisions
- Any other professional who would like to know more about end-to-end supply chain management
The Supply Chain Management Certification Course course covers the following topics for understanding end-to-end supply chain management:
Module 1 – Supply Chain Management Principles
- Value stream mapping
- Lead time reduction
- Quality at the source
- Complexity management
- Performance management
Module 2 – Ways to Optimise End-to-End Supply Chain Management
- Think globally, act locally
- Focus on core strengths; outsource activities
- Improve collaboration between parties
- Utilise mobile-based technologies
- Build a responsive supply chain
Module 3 – Core Supply Chain Processes
- Market and sell
- Return and service
Module 4 – End-to-End Supply Chain Operations
- Supplier management
- International transportation
- Domestic transportation
- Inbound cross-docking
- Trailer yard management
- Lean manufacturing
- Intracompany transportation
- Distribution centre management
- Outbound transportation
- Customer delivery
Module 5 – Triple ‘A’ Concept of Supply Chain Management
Module 6 – Supply Chain Areas Impacted by Transparency and Visibility
- Customer satisfaction
- Inventory management
- Risk management
- Supply chain cost
Module 7 – Advantages of Supply Chain Management
- Productivity and efficiency
- Expense control
- Risk management
- Adoption and compliance
Module 8 – Supply Chain Challenges
- New technology
- Cyber risks
- Weather/natural disasters
Module 9 – Steps to Supply Chain Management Success
- Focus on flow
- Investment in data quality
- Segment your products and processes