The most important aspect of an organization, supporting it in its ability to function smoothly is a set and well followed Organization Culture.
This Organization Structure, Behaviour & Culture training program is entirely based on creating and maintaining the most suitable Organization -Structure, Behaviour and Culture.
The Organization Structure, Behaviour & Culture training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the Organization Structure, Behaviour & Culture training course program, participants will be able to:
- Link their internal HR processes and activities with outside expectations
- Get acquainted with modern HR analytics tools and concepts
- Develop the essential competencies that HR professionals need to acquire in order to influence their personal effectiveness and their contribution to business success, as perceived by the organization’s stakeholders
- Get in-depth insights into the six contemporary HR competencies that define HR professionalism
- Review and analyse various case studies of corporations where HR leadership is actually demonstrating the set of six competencies
- Apply tools to assess and improve each of the six competencies
- Lead an effective HR department that delivers business results
The HR Business and Outside Expectations
- Incorporating Outside Expectations into the ‘HR Business’ – Focusing on the Real Business
- Business Stakeholders’ Expectations
- Traditional versus Modern Strategic Competitive Differentiators
- HR Evolution and Inherent Paradoxes
The Human Resource Competency Model
- The 1980s and 1990s Competency Models
- The 21st Century Competency Model – Six Competency Domains
- Impact of Modern HR Competencies on the Individual HR Professional’s Effectiveness
- Impact of Modern HR Competencies on Organizational Performance
In-Depth Analysis of the New Six HR Competencies for Exceptional Success
- The HR Competency Model (as Developed by the RBL Group):
- Strategic Positioner
- Credible Activist
- Capability Builder
- Change Champion
- HR Innovator and Integrator
- Technology Proponent
- Examples of the New HR Competencies in Action
Developing HR Professionalism through Practical Actions to Follow
- The Need to Develop Oneself First
- Build HR Leadership: Practices to Apply
- Apply HR Analytics for More Effective Decision Making
- The Need for a New ‘Disruptive HR Technology’
- The Nature and Purposes of HR Analytics
- Five Steps of Analytics
- From Descriptive Analysis to Predictive Analysis
- Managing Tomorrow Today
- Leading and Lagging Indicators
- Applying a Three-Level Integrated Measurement System
Research Findings and Techniques for Creating an Effective HR Department
- Research Findings
- Four Priorities for Increasing the Effectiveness of the HR Department
- Crafting an HR Business Plan
- Doing what HR Asks of Others
- Building and Providing HR Analytics
- Designing the HR Structure that Delivers Value
Conclusions and Wrap Up
- Insights for the Future of HR
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Who Should Attend?
Senior HR leaders responsible for leading their departments and making targeted people investment decisions, HR professionals responsible for the quality and performance of HR employees, HR generalists and business partners who work with line managers and HR specialists who like to leverage their expertise, as well as line managers responsible for building the talent difference.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.