This is strictly an HRM course that will provide to participants, opportunities to excel in their role as Human Development Professionals. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- HR Strategy Cycle
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Training and Development Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
Strategic HR Management
- Situation Analysis
HR Visions and Missions
- HR Strategic Goals
- Critical Success Factors in HR
- Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Core Competencies and Core Values
Measuring Human Resources
- Measuring HR Strategies: The Main KPIs
- Human Resources versus Human Capital
- Return on Human Capital (ROHC) and Cost of Labour (COL)
- Human Value Added (HVA) and Profit Per Employee (PPE)
- Employee Morale and Employee Satisfaction Indices
- HR Scorecards and Dashboards The Balanced Scorecard
- Turnover versus Attrition (Gross and Net Turnover)
- Voluntary versus Non-Voluntary Separation
- Analysing Turnover: Interpreting the Data
- Healthy versus Unhealthy Turnover
- Turnover Index
Managing Employee Performance
- Tangible versus Intangible Appraisal Systems
- Samples of Best (and Not So) Practices
- Behavioural Rating
- Management by Objectives (MBO) Systems
- Competency-Based Appraisals
- 180Degrees and 360Degrees Systems
- Forced Ranking and the Bell Curve: Advantages and Warnings
- Keys to Success and Failures of Performance Management Systems
- List the main cycles in Human Resources (HR) and the critical steps in each
- Define strategic HR management and draft an HR strategy
- Explain the vital KPIs which should be constantly monitored in Human Resources
- Quantify employee morale and determine a formula for calculating it objectively
- Differentiate between types of turnover and determine how each should be calculated
- List the main types of performance management and appraisal rating systems and how and when to use each
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.