Over the last decade the Balanced Scorecard has become established management best practice for many of the world’s leading businesses. The Balanced Scorecard training course covers the structure, process and challenges of building, implementing and using a Balanced Business Scorecard to improve performance and to put strategy at the centre of key management processes and systems including incentive schemes and resource/budget planning activities. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Reasons for using a Balanced Scorecard
- Cause and effect
- 4 Perspectives of a Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic themes
- Translating strategy into operational Objectives – Strategy Maps
- Measurement and target setting
- Aligning the organisation to the strategy
- Business unit, functional, support and personal scorecards
- Balanced Scorecard development process
- Balanced Scorecard implementation
- Managing for results with a Balanced Scorecard
- Aligning incentive schemes
- Aligning budget/resource planning
- Balanced Scorecard and the Management of change
- Describe the structure and typical content of a Balanced Business Scorecard.
- Translate an organisations strategic themes and objectives into a Balanced Scorecard.
- Use a Balanced Scorecard in a management-for-results environment.
- Know how to use the Balanced Scorecard to align operational activity with strategy.
- Use best practice approaches to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Understand the Change Management implications of implementing a Balanced Scorecard
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.