The managing training function program covers the role of the Training and Development manager. Importantly, the program also focuses on the alignment of training and development to the short- and long-term direction of the business. The modules address how to ensure alignment, methods to measure return on Training and Development investment, Training and Development Policy, appraising business situations to establish the learning priorities, developing a learning culture, making the most of what are often tight budgets and the trainer as an internal consultant. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the managing training function program participants will be better able to:
- Ensure alignment between the training and development offer and the business needs
- Assess the relevance and impact of their current training and development practices
- Compare their processes for ensuring learning effectiveness against other organisations and examples of good practice
- Critically examine their training and development policy , modifying it in the light of changes in business direction and external influences
- Carry out a PEST(LE) analysis to ensure relevance of the training and development strategy, policy and practices
- Appraise their existing TNA practices and make any changes to enhance their effectiveness
- Choose from a range of methods to evaluate effectiveness and return on investment
The following topics will be covered in detail :
- Creating a learning and development strategy and policy
- Learning/Training Needs Analysis
- Alignment to business direction
- Managing stakeholders
- Mapping the environment
- Evaluation methods
Who Should Attend?
Training Managers and individuals who are in a position to influence your company’s HR or Training and Development policies, and who have a responsibility for implementing them.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.