Great first impressions have the potential to take you from a handshake to a multi-million deal, if you use the perfect vehicle of – incredible communication! And this is exactly what we offer you at Zoe.
Our Advanced Communication Skills Training Course has equipped our participants to take a fresh plunge out of their comfort zones into the exciting world of opportunity, with confidence. Unfortunately, many capable businesses have yet to see the light of profit-making due to their lack of investment in this crucial people-skill.
Equipping yourself and your team with the seemingly easy yet the attestedly challenging nuances of communication will bring your brand all the way to the finishing line and on to victory. The Advanced Communication Skills Training Course is carefully designed to take our delegates a step above and beyond the elements of basic conversational elements in communication.
Each session is constructed to navigate participants through an in-depth assessment of their skills and promote their innate ability towards excellence. This is done by our well-experienced facilitators by employing further information and applied techniques including yet not restricted to role-plays, assignments and real-time personal feedback.
Organisations have seen an immense improvement in their market reputation after having invested duly in the communication skills of their employees, through this intervention.
Not only does this course cater to verbal communication, but it also offers participants a peek into human behaviour, namely – Transaction Analysis and Emotional Intelligence and helps participants to examine its close relationship to communication and interpersonal relationships.
This Zoe training course will thus empower you to become an expert in communication. Through this course, you will be able to apply advanced communication techniques and also role-model this ability to mentor others by example.
By ensuring the application of all elements of a good communicator, you will attract a high level of excellence, as desired. You will resultantly be better positioned to contribute to your organisation in your interactions with your stakeholders and your customer.
The main objective of this Advanced Communication Skills Training Course is to empower professionals with—
- the ability to reach a higher level of competence in communication
- real-time feedback on their spoken communication aligned with global business standards
- the ability to recognise language and vocal anomalies in their present communication styles
- capability to correct these errors and self-improvise
- understanding of the requisites of a great communicator
- express ideas fluently on any subject
- initiate conversations and build rapport
- understand the potential of listening, questioning, and acknowledging the other to make a mark in the business world
In designing courses, Zoe Talent Solutions lays a lot of emphasis to cater to our training audience and their distinctive professional background and experience. Classroom sessions with presentations by a highly experienced facilitator form a major part of our training programmes.
We encourage trainee participation through group discussions, role-plays, group activities, assessments and more. Trainees are encouraged and requested to share their knowledge, concerns, interests and best practices, which are facilitated by the trainer to optimise learning for the entire participant group.
Zoe Talent Solutions’ uses its unique training methodology of “Do–Review–Learn–Apply” Model to meet the Training objectives.
Organisations whose professionals undertake this course will benefit in the following ways:
- Individuals become excellent at spoken communication and their skills will reflect positively for your business
- More calibration and streamlining in communication, aligned with the brand values of your organisation
- Greater credibility for the individual, the organisation and brand value
- Increased demand for the goods and services your organisation offers in the market
- Decrease in confusion over instructions and ambiguous communication
- Market credibility increase because of stakeholder recommendations, owing to high standards of communication
- Improved individual performance and sense of appreciation for the organisation
- Better dispute management, owing to the greater awareness of human behaviour
- Lower attrition as individuals feel invested in, listened to, valued and motivated
Professionals attending this course will benefit at an in-depth level in the following ways:
- A clear understanding of the role of advanced communication skills in professional interactions
- An increased self-awareness of one’s ability to understand human behaviours and their effect and impact on communication styles
- Access to videos and practice sessions exclusively owned and run by Zoe Talent Solutions
- Ability to identify one’s area of opportunity to recognise and correct common language errors in spoken English
- Understanding the impact of not maintaining a global standard of excellence in spoken communication
- A sense of accomplishment contributing to a steady application of advanced communication techniques
- Overall improvement in individual performance owing to increased competency in communication
- The ability to role-model this skill in the organisation for subordinates to observe and imitate
- Ability to employ vocal impact and appropriate body language to show-case a standard of excellence
Who Should Attend?
- Secretaries of Presidents, Vice-presidents and Senior Management who may need to use basic and advanced communication for business everyday
- Marketing and Sales managers
- Administration executives responsible for communicating for business
- Executives who need advanced communication skills
- Trainers, teaching staff, educators and administrators responsible for interacting with students and faculty
- Human Resource Managers, Executives and Leaders responsible for employee engagement, performance and organisational development
- Government officials responsible for communication and administration in government sectors
- Hospital staff, support staff in volunteer camps and faculty communicating with external stakeholders
- Any other professional who would like to improve their spoken communication at an advanced level
The course will cover the following areas that are essential in understanding the importance of Advanced Communication Skills and increasing the participants’ ability to practice this skill effectively.
Module 1 – Role of Communication in the 21st Century
- Communication Essentials
- Role of an Effective Communicator
- Good vs Bad Communication
- Impact of Communication Errors
- Assess your Communication Style
Module 2 – Business Communication Styles
- Role of Behaviours in Communication
- Passive Communication
- Aggressive Communication
- Assertiveness in Communication
- Choose your Communication Style
- Practice (Role-plays) & Feedback
Module 3 – Grammar & Sentence Construction
- Common Grammatical Errors
- Archived English
- Redundant Phrases
- Clichés and how to avoid them
- Positive Language
- Practice Activities & Feedback
Module 4 – Your Vocal Impact
- Introduction | Set Your Tone
- Impact of your Tone on Communication
- Elements of Vocal Impact
- Syllable and Word Stress
- Asking Questions
- Applying Assertiveness in Tone
Module 5 – Body Language
- Introduction to Visual Communication
- First Impressions
- Body Language in a Virtual Set-up
- Posture and Poise
Module 6 – Effective Listening
- Introduction to Listening
- What is Empathetic Listening?
- Tips to Become a Great Listener
- Barriers to Effective Listening
- Practice Exercises & Feedback
Module 7 – Rapport Building
- The Power of Initiative
- Conversation Starters
- Empathy and Acknowledgement
- Verbal Nods
- Establishing Trust
- Applying Interpersonal Nuances
- Worksheets and Practice
Module 8 – Behavioural Impact on Communication
- Understanding Human Behaviour
- Overview | Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Overview | Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Using (TA) and (EI) to become an Effective Communicator
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Summary & Feedback