The advanced business writing training course program equips all participants to write effective memos, reports, business letters and increase their flair for business communication. The advanced business writing training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Advanced Techniques for Effective Writing
- Defining Effective Writing
- Understanding the Hallmarks of Effective Communicators
- Elements of Written Communication
- Writing in a Business Context
- Understanding your Audience
- Setting a Purpose for your Writing
- Understanding Sources of Miscommunication
- Organizing Content
- Using Simple Language
- Using Specific Language
- Using Positive Language
- Using Bullet Points
- Using an Impersonal Style
- Avoiding Repetitions
- Using Active Verbs
- Writing Style
- Organizing Paragraphs
- Organizing Sentences
- The Gunning Fox Index for Writing Complexity
- Using Visual Aids
- Proof Reading Your Work
- Logical Sequencing of Ideas
- Building your Key Message
- Organizing the Introduction, Body and Ending
- Structuring Ideas from the Boom Up
- Refining the Flow from the Top Down
- Drawing Impeccable Conclusions
- Summarizing Ideas
- Responding to Complex Situations through Writing
- Building Rapport with your Audience
- Managing Expectations: Responding to Bad News
- Managing Expectations: Saying No
- Responding Effectively to Difficult Individuals
- Write effective emails, memos and letters.
- Apply rules for organizing content in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage writing complexity to match the modern business environment.
- Apply advanced structuring techniques that yield a desirable response.
- Identify and talk to the reader’s interests.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.