The Employee Engagement Training Course provides understanding and skill building in the various methods of employee engagement such as attention zones, goal setting, prioritising, focusing, and evaluating. Training in employee engagement helps managers to keep employees motivated, productive and fulfilled. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the different types of attention
- Create strategies for SMART goals
- Implement proactive methods to create engagement
- Avoid procrastination: Eat that frog!
- Manage time and productivity
- Develop strategies for an engaged workforce
- Identify the different personality types & how they fit into a plan for employee motivation
Getting Started Workshop Objectives
- Pre-Assignment Review
Introduction to Employee Engagement What Is Employee Engagement?
- Stop Thinking and Pay Attention!
- What Is Mushin?
- What is Xin Yi (Heart Minded)?
Types of Attention Focused Attention
- Sustained Attention
- Selective Attention
- Alternating Attention
- Attention CEO
- Attentional Blink
Strategies for Goal Setting Listening to Your Emotions
Training Your Attention Mushin
- Focus Execute
- Case Study
Attention Zones Model Reactive Zone
- Proactive Zone
- Distracted Zone
- Wasteful Zone
- Case Study
SMART Goals The Three P’s
- The SMART Way
- Evaluating and Adapting
Keeping Yourself Focused The One Minute Rule
- The Five Minute Rule
- What to Do When You Feel Overwhelmed
Procrastination Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog
Prioritising Your Time The 80/20 Rule
- The Urgent / Important Matrix
- Being Assertive
- Creating a Productivity Journal
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand and Water
Wrapping Up Words from the Wise
Who Should Attend?
HR’s, Managers and leaders of any organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.