The Retail Customer Service Skills Training Program prepares students with the skills and knowledge needed for successful careers in today’s retail world. This is an excellent option for those already working in a retail environment and wanting to advance in their careers or for those interested in starting new retail jobs. The program emphasizes customer service skills that can be applied in a wide variety of retail settings. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the course, each participant will be able to:
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Build customer loyalty
- Deal with difficult customers
- Build communication skills
- Manage Time
- Work in teams effectively
- Manage oneself and others
- Become successful in the retail world
- Identify retail workplace challenges and opportunities
Personal Management Skills
- Stress Management, Dealing with Difficult People, Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Time Management Fundamentals and Techniques
Life and Career Skills
- Communication, Self-Management, Work & Life Balance, Building Relationships
- Workplace Environment, Team Work, Workplace Innovation
- Building Customer Loyalty, Understanding the Customer, Service Standards
- Defining Service, Communicating, Resolving Problems
Managing Self and Others
- Communicating with Power, Budgeting, and Saving
- Managing Change, Motivation, Management Skills, Legal Issues
Who should attend?
Students preparing for a career in / interns / freshers in the retail industry.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.