Emotional intelligence is an art of understanding and managing your emotions in any situation. It is a skill which you can get better at with learning and practice. Being an emotionally intelligent leader is the most important aspect in your work life to manage and improve your organisation’s performance.
How will this “Emotional Intelligence Training Program” help you in becoming a better leader? In order to be an effective leader in today’s work environments, you must be emotionally intelligent. A self-aware and emotionally intelligent leader would plan their time properly and get the work done effectively.
He would be the best decision-maker without any pre judgements and biases. This Emotional Intelligence Training certification provides the experienced managers and leaders with the skills to take their leadership to the next level by understanding the concepts and techniques of emotional management and regulation.
This Zoe training course will empower you with self-awareness, emotional management, motivation and empathy and will also improve your interpersonal skills.
Participants will learn to develop and implement these concepts to enhance their relationships in work and life by an understanding of their social and emotional behaviours. You will be able to adapt and manage your responses in any given situations.
Upon completing this Emotional Intelligence Training Certification for Leaders and Managers successfully, participants will be able to:
- Understand their emotions and know how to control it in any situation
- Understand how to use a self-development plan as a strategic training tool
- Learn how to improve the ways in which you manage yourself and your team
- Understand the significance of intrapersonal and interpersonal skills in good leadership
- Use the techniques and concepts in the workplace
- Create a long-lasting impact
- Motivate yourself and others
- Take the right decision without being emotionally biased
- Communicate effectively verbally and non-verbally
This collaborative Emotional Intelligence Training Program will comprise the following training methods:
- Group Discussions
- Seminars & Presentations
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
This course also follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply model like all our other training programs.
Companies who nominate their leaders and managers to participate in this Emotional Intelligence Training Program can benefit in the following ways:
- More balanced team members as a result of improved leadership skills
- Fewer conflicts
- Enhanced self-control resulting in better productivity
- Fewer interpersonal challenges, grievances and complaints between team members
- Performance issues can be managed easily due to self-awareness
- Motivated work environment
Individuals who participate in this Emotional Intelligence Training Program can gain from it in the following ways:
- Gain a clear idea of your strengths and weaknesses through enhanced self-awareness
- Increase your understanding of your emotions to tackle a difficult situation
- Create a customised self-development plan to ensure growth as a leader
- Being an emotionally intelligent leader
- Improved communication and reduced stress
- Apply the knowledge and skills you learn, to develop your own performance, as well as of your organisation
Who Should Attend?
This Emotional Intelligence Training Program would be suitable for:
- Current leaders
- Team leaders
- Supervisors and Trainers
- Head of Department
- Business Heads
- All aspiring leaders
MODULE 1: Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Affects of Emotions in our life
- Why is Emotional Intelligence needed?
- Benefits of Emotional Intelligence at a workplace
MODULE 2: Five Pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Self Awareness
- Self Regulation
- Social Skills
MODULE 3: First Pillar- Self Awareness
- Know Yourself
- Second side of a coin
- You are the best judge
- SWOT analysis
MODULE 4: Second Pillar- Self Regulation
- Science of Emotions and how it works
- Understanding Emotions
- Self Control
- Managing Emotions
- Meditation and other techniques
MODULE 5: Third Pillar- Motivation
- Self Motivation
- Understanding Optimism
- Understanding Pessimism
- How to motivate others as a leader?
MODULE 6: Fourth Pillar- Empathy
- Empathy Vs Sympathy
- Importance of Empathy as a Leader
- Developing your Empathy
- Developing Empathy in a team
MODULE 7: Fifth Pillar- Social Skills
- What are social skills?
- Making a powerful impact
- Stop being judgemental
- Art of giving feedback
MODULE 8: Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- Listen to Understand
- Listening to unstated needs
- Asking discovery questions
- Body Language
- How to Say a NO?
MODULE 9: Workplace Management and Responsibility
- How do you manage your emotions in the workplace?
- Understanding team members
- Role of Emotional Intelligence at work
- Managing your instant reaction
- Be a host
MODULE 10: Time to Implement
- Tips on being an emotionally intelligent Leader
- Case Studies
- Create your story
- You are Emotionally Intelligent Now